Increase your tanks humidity with Zoo Meds new Reptile Foggerâ„¢, a Compact Ultrasonic Humidifying Fogger with adjustable fog output control. This unit comes ready to operate. It includes a one liter bottle and all the necessary fittings. It also features a no-spill" valve making it easy to remove and refill the water bottle. Use the Reptile Foggerâ„¢ in conjunction with Zoo Meds HygroThermâ„¢ Humidity and Temperature Controller for precise humidity and temperature control." Troubleshooting: The fogger will not come on unless the base is full and the safety shut-off float is floating. When people talk about the fogger turning on and off, usually there hasn’t been enough water released from the bottle (maybe the no spill valve is stuck or something) and the float is on the cusp of being too low. We have had a few problems (a while ago, but this may be older stock?) with the rheostat (the part that turns the fog production down). To remedy this, we suggest that the customer enact the 90 day warranty on the Fogger for a replacement. It is best if they can contact our Customer Service team by emailing Zoomed@zoomed.com or calling us at the toll free number (Toll Free 888.496.6633) so that we can help them with the warranty.
- Adjustable output
- No spill valve
- Plug n play ease
- We recommend using purified water while using this product
- Kindly refer the video and the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
- Compact ultrasonic fogger increases your tank's humidity
- Adjustable fog output control, Comes ready to operate right out of the box
- Includes 1-liter bottle, no-spill valve, and all necessary fittings
- 90-day warranty
Zoo Med Reptile Fogger Terrarium Humidifier
- Brand: Zoo Med Laboratories
- Product Code: RF10
- Availability: In Stock