Flourite Black Sand is a specially fracted stable porous clay gravel for the natural planted aquarium. Its appearance is best suited to planted aquaria, but may be used in any aquarium environment. Flourite Black Sand is most effective when used alone as an integral substrate bed, but it may be mixed with other gravels. Gravel modifiers such as laterite are not necessary. Flourite Black Sand is not chemically coated or treated and will not alter the pH of the water.
- The Premium Substrate For The Planted Aquarium Providing Essential Nutrient To Plant Root Structure Long Term For Success Planted Aquariums
- Specially Fracted, Stable Porous Clay Gravel For The Natural Planted Aquarium
- Its appearance is best suited to planted aquaria, but may be used in any aquarium environment
- Never Needs Replacement And Remains Effective For The Life Of The Aquarium
- Not Chemically Coated Or Treated And Will Not Alter The Ph Of The Water
Flourite Black Sand, 7 kg / 15.4 lbs
- Brand: Seachem Laboratories, Inc.
- Product Code: 3525
- Availability: In Stock