The high-performance motor in the 3400D de-icer creates large amounts of water flow that will prevent ice formation and protect property from the damages of ice jacking and ice expansion pressure. The unit will also allow oxygen to enter the water in the winter providing improved water quality and habitat and helping avoid devastating winterkill of fish. A single 3400D unit can keep a circle of water open up to 75 ft. in diameter. The 3400D is available in 120V (60Hz), 240V (60Hz) or 220V (50Hz) power configurations. All units come with two 20' (6m) mooring lines; optional mounting systems including a universal dock/pier mount, industrial dock/pier mount, or a horizontal float are available. Thermostat and timer controllers are also available to help you save power and improve your de-icer’s performance.
- Creates a large amount of water flow that prevents ice formation
- Allows oxygen to enter the water in the winter providing improved water quality and habitat
- Keeps up to a 75' diameter of open water
- 122 Volt configuration with 50' cord
- All units come with two 20' (6m) mooring lines; other optional mounting systems are also available
Kasco 3400D050 3400D 3/4 HP Marine De-Icer - 120V Single Phase, 60Hz, 50' Cord
- Brand: Kasco Marine Inc.
- Product Code: 3400D050
- Availability: In Stock