Diamond Drill Bits, are also know as Diamond Core Drill Bits, Diamond Hole Saws or Bonded Diamond Drill Bits. They are often called Glass Drill or Tile Drill, but they are much more versatile since they are used to drill glass, ceramics, porcelain, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, limestone, slate, marble, granite, light stone, and fiberglass.
- ► 15 SIZES diamond drill bits set: 6mm(1/4"), 8mm(5/16"), 10mm(3/8"), 12mm(1/2"), 14mm(9/16"), 16mm(5/8"), 18mm(11/16"), 20mm(3/4"), 22mm(7/8"), 25mm(1"), 26mm(1-1/32"), 28mm(1-3/32"), 30mm(1-1/8"), 40mm(1-1/2"), 50mm(2"). Meet most of your different needs.
- ► RUSTLESS, CUTS QUICKLY. Made of high strength carbon steel with smooth nickel plating surface, glass drill bit set lower resisting force to the minimum, makes it easy to drill precise holes In Seconds.
- ► SHARP & SMOOTH CUT. Coated with high quality diamond, the diamond hole saw creates a high precision, smooth cut with no broken edges.
- ► SPEED KILLS: Reduced drill speeds, low drill pressure and increased use of water lubrication will extend drill bit life considerably
- ► APPLICATION: Drill Glass, Tile Bottles, Blocks Jars, Fiberglass Porcelain Tile Ceramic, Slate Mable, Granite Light Stone. Excellent for making clean and accurate hole on glass and tile. Not for use on Concrete or for depths beyond about 1/2".
Diamond Drill Bits, Genround 15 PCS Hollow Core Drill Bit Set for Ceramic, Glass, Porcelain Tile Diamond Hole Saw Tile Set Glass Drill Bit, 1/4 to ...
- Brand: Genround
- Product Code: TH1057
- Availability: In Stock